View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 04:03 AM   #94
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

For this continuous and unedited video, I have Kara eat 6 servings of mashed potatoes in the kitchen and then tell her to come into the living room to have fun with me. She realizes that I want her to get my almost 10 inch dick messy. 11 liquidy and luxurious puke counts are in this hot clip. ?
18 minutes of pure, sexy, slut vomit! Kara loves being facefucked so much that she proves it to me by taking my cock deep down her throat until she pukes. I shove my cock down her throat, pushing her head down with my hand at the back of her head. Her large breasts peek out from time to time, making it even sexier.
It doesn't take long until she starts to empty her stomach, and loads of mashed potatoes are flowing out of her mouth. I hold her head in position and force her to keep my hard cock in her mouth while she is puking. She struggles and asks for me to cum for her. She says her belly is all empty, but surprise there is more left!
Vomit comes out of her nostril as she struggles to keep my cock and her own puke in her mouth. I keep pushing down her throat until she vomits up some more and more.
I spend the next ten minutes emptying out Kara's stomach by facefucking her and making her choke on my cock. My cum drips down her tongue and onto the mess. We say how dirty we are and Kara says, Bye, bye!.
Models: KaraInCuffs

Duration: 18 min 19 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.70 GiB
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.03769 секунды с 9 запросами