View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 03:02 AM   #63
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tell me, slave. Do you think youve done well serving your Mistress? Do you feel youve properly worshipped me? Oh, really? Well, I don think so, you worm. I think your heart is in the wrong place. I think, instead of thinking about how to serve ME, you only think about how much you want to eat my SHIT. Well then, why don you come here and take the ONLY thing youre good for: being a human toilet! I tease you, making you think Ill actually let you cum tonight after making you jerk off and right on the edge. Keep dreaming. Youre only allowed to ache for how badly you need to cum while youre eating my shit. I tell you what Ive eaten to make you an especially nasty load. You want my shit so bad? Then have a big, slimy, trashy load of shit. You deserve to be punished, slave. You think youre getting my usual load of beautiful, dense, delicious shit? Wrong! Enjoy your meal of pre-digested JUNK food!
Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.86912 секунды с 9 запросами