View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 02:24 AM   #37
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I hope you are ready for me to tell you how bad I want to fart and shit on your dick 🙂 mm yeah and a lot more than that! This video is super dirty. I start off in my pink panties and take them off midway fingering my asshole while I am farting getting shit all over my fingers and asshole. In the beginning of the video I already need to go to the bathroom but I have a lot of pre bathroom farts that need to make their way out and I want to share the extreme rancidness of them with you. I seriously thought I might accidentally fill my pink panties while I was farting. LOTS of dirty talk about how I want to cover your dick with my shit and telling you to stick your cock in my ass crack so I can fart on itand also sharing with you what the overwhelming stink smelt like! I knew I was really pushing my luck and had to run to the bathroom towards the end of the video and I brought you with me to let you watch me push out a big one while on the toilet. It felt soooo good. I knew from the terrible odor of my farts I was going to have to go really soon and was not going to be able to hold it! Who wants to cum on my dirty asshole?
Models:

Duration: 13 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.05760 секунды с 9 запросами