Botichelli

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mike - 3 (May 2007)

Mike - 3 (May 2007)

Produced in: May 2007
Duration: 7 min 32 sec
Name: Mike - 3 Torture: Nasty bondage, vibrator pole, flogging, cold water, cock and ball weight torture.

Description:
Incessant screaming and moaning can sometimes become annoying for a sadist, so I get Mike well and truly gagged from the start here, knowing that a deeply humiliating session is planned for the hapless boy.

What an arse! Bent over naked, legs yanked apart, his creamy athletic thighs and buttocks make an exceptionally inviting target. The little tufts of black hair leading to his hole are irresistible, so sadly for Mikey a firm rogering is soon under way. His flaccid hetero penis testament that he loathes every agonising second of this mind-blowing punishment.

His torment is multiplied as I whack his sensitive pink cheeks with a thick leather strap, at the same time as he is being porked.

His cheeks on fire, kindly old me cools him down with a supersoaker, drenching the twat with cold water. Oh dear, there appears to be a child's bucket attached to his nuts while I'm doing this, and a lot of the water drops into it. Mike gets to find out how it feels to have a weighty bucket of water swinging gaily from your cock and balls after naughty Jake gives it a little kick. He's a secret bully that one.

Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 640x360 25.00fps 1397Kbps [Raw Video 1]

File size: 78.8 MB

Download Mike - 3 (May 2007)
Botichelli is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15771 секунды с 9 запросами