View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 01:52 AM   #315
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Sophia Leone - Meet the other neighbor (2019)

Sophia Leone - Meet the other neighbor (2019)

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Sophia Leone
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Video language: English

My boyfriend and I moved to a new apartment. One day, while coming home from shopping, I met this nice french guy who lives a few doors down. As I walked to my door, I realized I locked myself out. My boyfriend was in a meeting at the time so I knew he wouldn't pick up if I called him for help. Even if he did, there was nothing he could do until he got home. So instead of waiting by the door, I decided to knock on the French guy's door. He was very nice and invited me in. We sat on his couch and started chit chatting. He asked what was I shopping for so I showed him the new high heels I had just bought...I even tried them on for him. He said my feet look so incredibly sexy in them. He put my feet on his lap to take a closer look. He even offered to give me a foot massage which I gladly accepted; after walking in the mall for hours, how could I say no?! He did an amazing job with the massage, and as we got more comfortable with each other, I realized he had other plans. I found the situation erotically exciting so I let him play with my feet. He began to suck on my toes one by one...which felt amazing. I slowly slid my hand on his crotch and found his cock to be rock hard. I took it out of his pants and sucked it while making sure he could see my wrinkled soles perched above my sexy Latina ass. I took my clothes off and rode him until I came all over his hard cock. He fucked my juicy pussy so good while sucking on my sweet lollipop toes. I don't even remember how many times I came before he busted his huge load all over my white pedicured toes. So far, living in this building has a lot of promise...I definitely want to meet the other neighbors.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
Audio: 206kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Sophia Leone - Meet the other neighbor (2019)
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04096 секунды с 9 запросами