View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 07:46 PM   #24
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Seriousmalebondage - Shooting Bondage Videos

Seriousmalebondage - Shooting Bondage Videos

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Seriousmalebondage

Here are a couple of fun videos of us during our last visit to Bind's place. The idea was to shoot videos for our respective websites. Since both Bind and I enjoy unusual bondage, it took a lot of hard work to facilitate some of the ideas we came up with on this trip.

Most of the time I like to shoot real bondage and real players. But once in a while we pull out all the stops and cook up some crazy scenarios that take a group of people to pull off. This was the case with a video that was posted on this website a few months ago titled 'Bullied No More'.

There are two videos in this update. The first video is titled 'Fiberglass Head Casting' and shows the detailed process of casting our friend's heads in fiberglass with embedded ring bolts for bondage points. The video also shows the process of cutting the head cast off after our shoot. I especially like the idea of embedding bolts in the casts. This is so hot because the bolts feel like they are somehow attached to the bones in your body. There is absolutely no escape and you are totally fucked - which is a great feeling indeed. After many years of trial and error we found that usingTechform cast tape from Orthotape, and a Fein oscillating saw is the best. As a matter of fact, we are going to do some casting on another one of our willing friends next week, so stay tuned!

The second video in this update is titled 'Shooting Bondage Videos' and shows us securing ring bolts in a cement floor and setting up the steel Academy Chair. Frankly, I enjoy all aspects of bondage reguardless of whether it's a real scene or a staged scene. We all have a lot of fun shooting videos and running this website, and we get our bondage fix at the same time. Not too bad, eh? Check out Bind's website MenInChains for a selection of our colaborative efforts.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Seriousmalebondage - Shooting Bondage Videos
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06188 секунды с 9 запросами