View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 05:45 PM   #346
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default SBound - Gmoras.. Living Doll Hogtied

SBound - Gmoras.. Living Doll Hogtied

Studio: ShinyBound

Specific Kink came down to Florida to visit and do some guest rigging with Les and Brendas Bound and he brought along his rope bunny Gmoras. We met them for a nice breakfast and headed over to the studio. (The people at Denny's had no idea who was sitting next to them.. haha) After a day of shooting and helping out in the studio on the other productions, I was offered to tie Gmoras if I wanted. You dont have to ask me twice.. I jumped at the chance and wasted no time suiting her up in full spandex and giving her some of the ol' ShinyBound "Living Doll" treatment. We did a very nice strict hogtie in a casual environment of about 8 onlookers all filming and/or snapping their own photos. It was a GREAT experience, and one Ill never forget. Thanks to Specific Kink, Les and Brendas Bound Dot Com, and of course, Gmoras.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 524.0 MB

Download SBound - Gmoras.. Living Doll Hogtied
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02907 секунды с 9 запросами