View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 12:19 AM   #191
Lucky_90

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

Lucky_90 Непонятно, что и думать...

Ludella Hahn – Correcting Brother’s Smelly Foot Fetish With Mommy’s Help

Description:
“OMG. My brother is such a pervert. I came home from a four hour dance practice to find him smelling my gym socks (my lucky gym socks I NEVER WASH) and touching himself. I immediately put him into a front headscissor and call Mom in to tell her what a little pervert her son is. She’s pissed of course and tells him we are going to teach him a lesson, to correct his perversion. She takes off her high heels and puts her smelly MILF FEET in his face while I still have him restrained between my THICK THIGHS, asking him if that’s what he wants, to smell Mommy’s feet. He shakes his head no, but we know better. She makes him lick her feet and tells him she’s been shopping in those heels for 8 hours. I put him into a reverse headscissor and she torments him so more. I squeeze him hard enough to keep him from squirming, but I want him to breathe…so he can smell Mommy’s stinky feet. I put him in some other holds, eventually sitting on his chest and shoving my sweaty pantyhose feet down his throat to make him gag. I put my sweaty feet on his face so that he can smell both of our feet. Mom tells me to put him to sleep so we can use him as a foot rest, so I shove one of my socks into his mout as a gag, and put him into an over-the-throat side scissor. I blindfold him with the other sock n SQUEEZE…the sock falls down onto his nose when I SNAP my thighs around him and his shuts his eyes in defeat. Haha. Little pervert. I join Mom on the couch and we laugh while we use his LIMP body as a foot rest, wiggling our toes while we watch TV.”

Preview:

Lucky_90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03322 секунды с 9 запросами