View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 05:02 PM   #25
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Colony Re-population Efforts - Bettie Bondage - Full HD 1080p

Colony Re-population Efforts - Bettie Bondage - Full HD 1080p

I'm going to visually take you through a series of sexual fantasy - particularly personal ones - until you are swollen to the point where you think you are going to burst, and then I'll collect your first sample for myself," she smiles, mews like a cat as she watches you writhing, immobilized. "The colony rewards those who are faithful," she says. Guards arrive, and place a headset over your eyes. Briefly, it is dark, but then a series of visions move through your head. First, a fit, cheery woman...such a familiar woman...moves through stretches and yoga poses in front of you, god, it's so sexy...you've had a daydream like this before, but no...that can't be...soon, she is replaced by a woman in a short, flowy dress, nude thigh highs. You imagine you know exactly what is going to happen, because you've thought of this before...finally, before you is a woman, the same woman, in a tight skirt, thigh highs, a low cut blouse. She is clinical but over-sexed, she wants to treat you and cure you, to care for you and fuck you...these deep-rooted fantasies, how did they get these?

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9889kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Colony Re-population Efforts - Bettie Bondage - Full HD 1080p
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06614 секунды с 9 запросами