View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 11:16 AM   #17
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mistress Sadistra Femdom 4 Video

Mistress Sadistra Femdom 4 Video

Video language: English

Are you able to enjoy exclusively in my satisfaction and ego? To be a toy, an object that will give me pleasure? To leave your wishes behind and surrender to mine? To let your personality be there only to complement mine? If you think you are able all that, if you long for absolute and unconditional control that is coming from the look, breath, thought and a desire, you may be suitable to be my slave. Your submission - my satisfaction. Your pain - my pleasure. In my video and photo galleries you can see what I like and enjoy. Go look through all galleries and don't forget to like and comment what you find the most exciting and what turns you on. I read everything you write and I will comment and answer to the most devoted and interesting comments and messages.

Total size: 730.1 MB in 4 files.

Download Mistress Sadistra Femdom 4 Video
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08137 секунды с 9 запросами