View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 03:22 AM   #109
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mandy Flores - The Last Ride

Mandy Flores - The Last Ride

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

From the website: Mandy Flores is an agent from ffa (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their end under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the ffa, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores
It starts out with Mandy in an office looking at the guy's file and describing their services. After a camera transition, it's now dark and Mandy restrains the guy with hand and leg cuffs, hops on a dildo in between his legs, and rides him like it's her last chance. After she cums, she says it's his turn, and starts to pull on the noose, choking him while he cums until he dies. She then takes the condom he came in as a trophy and leaves him sitting there lifeless.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 207.6 MB

Download Mandy Flores - The Last Ride
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03361 секунды с 9 запросами