Botichelli

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mo (22nd October 2008)

Mo (22nd October 2008)

Produced in: 22nd October 2008
Duration: 12 min 52 sec
Name: Tied up 'as stunt practice', groped and stripped, punched, flogged, made to wank me, fingerfucked and nipple pegged...

Description:
Soon after we've told him of our stunt training project, conceited straight Maurice turns up on our doorstep, brazenly assuming we'll give him work just because he can do a couple of gymnastic moves. But I'm not impressed.
What we really need to know, I tell him, is that he can get free from 'simple rope ties'. He falls for it... within minutes we've got him trussed up tightly - and as we begin to seriously invade his personal space, he's getting more uncomfortable by the second.

As Stan feels up his muscular chest, I take a pair of scissors and without ceremony, begin cutting off his shirt. It's slowly dawning on Mo that this is not a stunt, it's not a game, we're not going to let him free. And as we maul his nipples and grope his dick, he starts to realise that we might not actually be straight after all.

But all his struggling and shouting for help gets Mo nowhere. I punch him in the guts before taking a flogger to his pale Scottish skin, each hit making him leap and grunt in helpless anger and pain. I yank his pants up high to expose his firm round buttocks for Stan to hit too, before stripping him totally naked and toying with his thick, heavy cock and balls.

By now, Mo's in hell, willing to do anything to make the pain and naked humiliation stop. He has to do whatever he's told, even wanking my cock through my jeans, following my verbal orders to run his hands up and down my shaft and make it feel fucking good. It's obvious he's never touched a cock before in his life, so I help motivate him by wrenching his ears back while giving him more commands.

Now I've got an aching hardon, and I just want to get my hands on that tight little virgin arse of his. We bend him over, spread his creamy cheeks, and I ram my finger straight into his hole, giving him a long, hard fingerfucking as he screams the place down, howling for help at the top of his voice. But we've hardly even got started punishing this swaggering straight twat yet... there's far worse to come.

Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 25.00fps 2146Kbps [Raw Video 1]

File size: 204.1 MB

Download Mo (22nd October 2008)
Botichelli is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03110 секунды с 9 запросами