Old 04-08-2019, 06:50 PM   #14
real20
Banned

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

real20 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Princess Felicity - Inhale For Flick

Princess Felicity - Inhale For Flick
Tags: Princess Felicity, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Encouragement, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Humiliation, Female Domination, verbal humiliation, Degradation, Loser, Loser Abuse, Verbal abuse,

DESCRIPTION:
Princess Felicity wants to push u deep into submission, intoxicating your mind with high & her HOT, TIGHT POWERFUL body. You'll abide by her rules, follow her every command, inhale & stroke on instruction. Encouraging u to enter sub space further. Toying with your weak mind and exploiting your loser senses.Grab your bottle of (Alkyl Nitrates) & prepare yourself for the ultimate control and seduction. You r already a weak willed loser when in my presence but along with the Nitrates making your head fuzzy you'll enter new levels of submission. I'm going 2 overpower your mind, breaking u down with each inhale. I will edge u into intoxication. Intoxicating your mind with PRINCES Felicity & deepening your levels of submission.

Felicity will train u physically and mentally via those nitrates. Slowly increasing session after session before eventually u pass out. Testing your limits & endurance. I will take u to a heightened state of euphoria.

General Info:
Name: backup-2514141414.mp4
Duration: 00:08:00
Size: 222.66 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Frame Rate: 25.000 fps / 3567 Kbps
Audio Codec: AAC LC

» backup-2514141414.mp4 - 222.7 MB «

Note: Use 7zip or Winrar for Extract
real20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03505 секунды с 9 запросами