All my threads

kearney46 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Ryuko Matoi Vs Junketsu Kailey Ketchum

Ryuko Matoi Vs Junketsu Kailey Ketchum

Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 1.04 GiB
Resolution : 2160 x 3 840
Runtime : 12:32
Description: This is the final cum show of a series of 8 different cum shows that I did as Ryuko Matoi on the night of October 18 on MV Live! There is over an hour of total cum show footage from that night! We love to come up with stories for my cosplay cum shows in my MV Live room, so here goes with this one. The Mankanshoku family got their hands on powerful goku uniforms. However, unable to withstand their power, the family was turned into a group of sex hungry monsters. Ryuko, a guest at their house, was the main focus of their lust so naturally they focused their sexual energy on her. Ryuko is fucked by a series of Mankanshoku monsters, but then her teacher steps in to correct her abhorrent behavior. All the while, Ryuko's living uniform, Senketsu, had been watching the entire time and is turned on by the constant line of dicks filling Ryuko's body. Senketsu jumps back on her and uses his power to take her back to the monsters where her pussy is stretched even more. That brings us to now. Ryuko breaks free of the monsters' hold, but only to meet her nemesis Satsuki who is wearing Junketsu, another living uniform. The final show is an epic battle between Senketsu and Junketsu. Ryuko is bested at first by Junketsu's monstrous cock, but wins the battle when she drowns him in her squirt! Ryuko is finally reunited with her waifu, Mako, who had gotten a face full of Ryuko's cum each show when she was trying to save her.

If you'd like to join in the fun of my Live shows, you can find me right here on MV Live Wednesdays - Sundays at 5pm Pacific Time!

Featuring: Bad Dragon, Ryuko Matoi, cosplay, role play, creampie, squirting, squirt on cock, ahegao, riding, doggystyle, huge dick, big dick, live cam, halloween
Genre : Bad Dragon, Cosplay, Creampie, Halloween, Squirt

Download File:
Ryuko Matoi Vs Junketsu
kearney46 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14242 секунды с 9 запросами