View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 10:48 PM   #62
Lucky_90

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

Lucky_90 Непонятно, что и думать...

Gym Sneaker Suckers

Description:
I like 2 remind slaves of how pathetic they are. And CONDITION them 2 WORSHIP me even more than they already do. Like basically DRILL it into their little brains so they can NEVER stop serving me. So I take these two losers and make them lick the dirt off the bottom of my gym shoes. Then I make them take my shoes off and LICK the SWEAT off my feet! (This was right after a LONG workout in real life!) My feet SMELL and are REALLY sweaty! But these 2 losers are literally BEGGING 4 the “Dominatrix Sweat” in between my toes. Haha. It’s like a treat 4 them I guess. So after they beg enough I let them have it. THen I enjoy the feeling of 2 tongues on my feet after my workout… one 4 each foot. When I`m done with them, I shove their faces down into my smelly old workout shoes and just LEAVE them their – inhaling deeply MY scent – while I go out on a date with my boyfriend 4 a few hours. (Or possibly even overnight haha.) I figure the fumes from my feet will penetrate their puny brains over time and turn them into mindless foot-zombies 4 me lol.

Preview:

Lucky_90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05809 секунды с 9 запросами