View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 07:19 AM   #96
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Summer Hart (Abandoned)

Summer Hart (Abandoned)

Cast: Summer Hart
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.
He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.
Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Summer Hart (Abandoned)
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03322 секунды с 9 запросами