elleypascal На правильном пути
Default The Erector Set Nikki Cars

The Erector Set Nikki Cars

Info:
Name : NikkiCars_1600.zip
Format : JPG
File Size : 18 Mb
Resolution : 1200x1600

Need something built? Or have a hard erection job? Nikki Cars is your go-to gal. No job is too "hard" for this mid-western brickhouse. She enjoys erecting big towers. She likes to tackle this kind of project five to ten times a week, says Nikki. The bigger the tower, the better. She's very good with those power tools. Nikki likes that tongue also. "I love oral sex. What girl doesn't? I've learned about women who squirt and the motions that they use to get off so explosively. One of my favorite things is when a man uses one or two fingers and pounds my G-spot really hard and quickly. That's a guaranteed wet spot on the sheets for sure. But basically, any sexual position works for me. I'm not generally a 'jump your bones' type of girl. But I am always up for a good roll in the hay. With or without the hay." Yes, Nikki Cars is always welcome at XLGirls.com. With or without the hard hat. One can always look forward to Nikki spreading open her butt cheeks and pulling apart her pussy lips while her huge tits splay. She's a true erection builder.
Tags : BBW, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04722 секунды с 9 запросами