Liv Wild Fucks in the Bus to Get a Job Peter Green, Liv Wild

Actress: Peter Green, Liv Wild
Name: Liv Wild Fucks in the Bus to Get a Job

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 711 MiB
Resolution: 480 x 852
Duration: 1 h 3 min

This time we found Liv, a hot nineteen year old girl, she was walking home when we approached her, at first she ignored as but it wasn't too difficult*to engage her, especially after offering her twenty*bucks for a funny story, we found*out that she had no job and no money, so I offered her more money to keep talking to us, then I asked her to flash us for three hundred bucks but she felt offended and walked away, we intercepted her, I knew*she was wild, a go-getter, so I insisted and offered her six hundred dollars to flash us and she did. After that, it was just a matter of money, I managed to convince her to get inside the*bus for twelve hundred bucks and then more money to get naked, when she was nude my friend Pete sat next to her with a huge boner, she was nervous but two thousand*dollars would take care of that. I don't*have to tell you what*happened after that, she started sucking that dick and was ready to be fucked in doggy style, her favorite position, but Pete took it way beyond that, he really pounded*her so hard all over the bus that after taking Pete's hot load over her face, she confessed being in pain but she enjoyed it. That was a signal I proposed her to work for BangBros and she was really excited to accept, so we will keep seeing more of her, a win-win*for everybody.**

DOWNLOAD: Liv Wild Fucks in the Bus to Get a Job
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03820 секунды с 9 запросами