View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 01:51 PM   #3
mrfoxx711

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

mrfoxx711 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default D.Va Learns There Is Pleasure In Defeat

D.Va Learns There Is Pleasure In Defeat

DESCRIPTION: [A-TIER][PLOT][COSPLAY][ROLE-PLAY] D.Va allows her pride and ego as an undefeated StarCraft champion go to her head and learns a hard lesson in humility... // ...or does she ^_-? |||||||||||||||||||||||||| The point of view of the camera switches between my DSLR and my C920 webcam via a Skype call to imitate the look of a "Skype Video Call" for authenticity. This was delayed so many times due to rendering problems, my movers for my move to a new apartment in bad timing with my finishing of my video, and countless more problems upon arriving and unpacking at my new place (to which I'm not done with haha). ||||||||||||||||||| I consider this my most artistic A-Tier thus far. I decided to place extra emphasis on lore-relevant concepts being that D.Va, aka Hana Song, is a former RTS champion as a Starcraft player and I'm close friends with a few who have stellar backgrounds in the field. This is my nod to them and a show of my appreciation for the level of talent the RTS eSport community possesses.
MODEL: Lana Rain
GENRE: Cosplay, Games, Odd Insertions, Role Play, Solo Female

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 17:45
Size: 361 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
mrfoxx711 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06679 секунды с 9 запросами