Botichelli

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Daryl (26th March 2008)

Daryl (26th March 2008)

Produced in: 26th March 2008
Duration: 10 min 32 sec
Name: Strung up in rope bondage and spanked, whipped, paddled and strapped...

Description:
Daryl's arse has already taken quite a beating, but his response to pain is so horny, my throbbing cock just tells me to punish him until he breaks.

I've put him in some very uncomfortable and awkward rope bondage, so he can't keep his balance, and has to stagger around or swing in the air, unable to protect his taut arse from my blows. As he starts to discover the extent of his helplessness, I give him a long, firm hand spanking, feeling his arse heating up with every hit.

The straight boy really starts screaming the place down when I bust out the first whip. Daryl's doing his best to wriggle away from the whacks, but my flexible, nasty crop can sting his arse even when he's facing me. After a few blows, his cheeks are glowing red from the abuse, and each strike with the whip makes his whole body tense up and fly into the air with pain.

By the time I begin thrashing the shit out of him with a hard wooden paddle, Daryl is bellowing for help, pleading for me to stop, even swearing at me, calling me the most obscene names a nice husband like him can muster. None of it works - the more he curses, the harder and faster I hit him. Arrogant, sexy straight men like Daryl have to be taught a lesson in manners.

As a finale, I grab the heavy prison strap and brandish it in front of Daryl's face with menace, ordering him to stand still. Then I give the sobbing lad a series of smacks he won't forget in a hurry... this boy's going to be bruised to fuck.

Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 25.00fps 2657Kbps [Raw Video 1]

File size: 201.5 MB

Download Daryl (26th March 2008)
Botichelli is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02990 секунды с 9 запросами