Old 03-12-2019, 11:23 AM   #5502
nill909

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

nill909 Непонятно, что и думать...

Renfield's Padded Cell

Genres: Gay BDSM,string,Bondage,Latex,ruber
Video language: English

"The first time I realized I was one of those 'strange' individuals with a peculiar sexual preference was during my pre-pubescent years. The defining moment was when I saw the cover of Pat Benatar's 1982 album Get Nervous which featured her in a white canvas straitjacket and padded cell. I'm not sure why this particular image became my calling, however the moment I saw the record in my boy's LP collection I found myself unable to stop looking at it - and subsequently the asylum scenario became part of my future. I remember trying to imagine the sensations that someone could experience within a padded cell; the texture of the walls, the inside of the straitjacket sleeves, the fear, the drama, the fun of it all. As years passed I finally purchased my own medical grade straitjacket and constructed my own padded cell. Even more time passed before I found a few trusted partners to help me indulge in my fetish. During my earlier years it seemed almost impossible to live my life with such closeted interests, but like all fetishists, I seem to have found a way..."

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 676.5 MB
Download Renfield's Padded Cell
nill909 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08490 секунды с 9 запросами