Old 03-12-2019, 07:17 AM   #5491
nill909

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

nill909 Непонятно, что и думать...

Officers Rob, Hawk, Bind, and Agent Smith

Genres: Gay BDSM,Rope,Bondage,Latex,ruber
Video language: English

I've been cleaning up files on our editing computer and ran across these videos. The first is from years ago titled 'Relax' and features three of my bondage friends: Officer Rob, Officer Hawk, and Officer Bind. The video was shot in their LA detention facility which is no longer around. When these guys weren't minding their jail clients they would play grab-ass and tie each other up. This would happen at the drop of a hat with no warning, and it was a blast to see them in action. This first video highlights a suspended bondage table used in their psych evaluation room, and how officer Rob found himself tackled and restrained with little warning. I'm not sure, but I think he loved every minute of it! I miss these guys.

Next, the tables were turned and officer Hawk found himself in a suspended strap cage with officer Rob and a handful of clothespins in control. The third scene is just some video we shot in my backyard of an expanding foam test. Months later we encased his whole body in expanding foam but it didn't work out very well. Among many problems, the foam got too hot when it was setting.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 329.5 MB
Download Officers Rob, Hawk, Bind, and Agent Smith
nill909 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10005 секунды с 9 запросами