Freak13 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Latex catsuit, ballet boots, strict leather strap hogtie

Latex catsuit, ballet boots, strict leather strap hogtie

Genre: Elizabeth Andrews

Pictures: 56
Max. Resolution: 454x800
Size: 13 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

My collection of high heels is ever growing. Recently I acquired a pair of leather knee high ballet boots and I wanted to have a little fun in them and test them out. I have on a tight black latex catsuit with the leather ballet boots. I precariously walk across the floor to the mirror and admire my body. I rub my hands up and down my catsuit, reveling in the rubber feel against my fingertips. I practice walking back and forth, though I have to place my hands on the wall from time to time to keep my balance. I hear loud boots coming my way and notice the Boss. He comes over to me and roughly pushes me up against the wall, placing a collar around my neck. I stand as still as possible, afraid of losing my balance and embarrassing myself in front of him. Still being rough with me, the Boss shoves the ball of a leather panel head harness into my mouth. I whimper small distressed noises as he buckles the harness onto me. Once my gag is secure, the Boss attaches a leash and then tugs slightly on it. My feet do not want to move, the pain was excruciating. I take a few steps and fall into the Boss. I feel so clumsy and embarrassed. He leads me back and forth in the room for a little bit. Each step was very painful. He then faces me toward the wall and I return to admiring myself in the mirror.

Download Links:
>>>Latex catsuit, ballet boots, strict leather strap hogtie
Freak13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06549 секунды с 9 запросами