babyposter88

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

babyposter88 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default "I Have A Fetish About Hosiery"

"I Have A Fetish About Hosiery"

Tags: BBW, Brunette, Solo
Cast: Nikki Cars
There hasn't been a solo set of Nikki Cars on XLGirls.com since her first appearance in 2007. There are two XXX boffing sessions on XLGirls and one inside FeedHerFuckHer.com. It's great to see 40DDD Nikki get pounded and creamed. But man does not live by fucking alone. Nikki has a great body and an overall charisma that makes a man's eyes very happy. So it was time to see her in stockings and a sexy dress, spreading her holes and toying. Sexy for Nikki is "tight pants, bald men, fast cars, Italian accents and getting naked for the camera. The only fetish I am into is hosiery. I love stockings and thigh-highs. So I really was excited posing in this pictorial. I love how my legs feel and look in hose." How many times a week does Nikki like the banana? "I would have to say that I have sex anywhere from five to ten times a week. One of my favorite things is to have my tits covered in cum by a guy who can shoot big loads. I mean really covered, like, totally coated. Out of all the different kinds of models there are, I think the girls who enjoy fucking and tit-play the most are the XLGirl-sized ones like me. I'm not trying to brag but that's my feeling."

100 |1200 x 800 | 68 Mb

Download "I Have A Fetish About Hosiery"
babyposter88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12089 секунды с 9 запросами