babyposter88

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

babyposter88 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Constructive Afternoon

Constructive Afternoon

Tags: BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, XXX
Cast: Anna Kay
Anna Kay (More To Fuck, Thick Chicks On Dicks 2) says that she likes "men in authority," meaning men in uniform like cops and soldiers. So one night, I was with a friend who was working construction in one of the high-rises. I told him that I would love to go up to the top floor of the partially constructed building and fuck up there. So we had a few drinks and we climbed up to the top of one of these construction site high-rises and we fucked up there. It was so thrilling and exciting. She explained, saying "When I am with a man in uniform, I feel like they can protect me. I feel safe. But at the same time, because they come off as so strong, I feel like I can be free during sex and be really, really dirty and get wild, too." Construction workers don't wear uniforms but they can also have a similar vibe as a take charge, physical person and that gets Anna's lady-parts tingling too. She remembered one connection when she was living in Atlanta, Georgia. "One night, I was with a friend who was working construction in one of the high-rises. I told him that I would love to go up to the top floor of the partially constructed building and fuck up there. So we had a few drinks and we climbed up to the top of one of these construction site high-rises and we fucked up there. It was so thrilling and exciting." This encounter between Anna and a hard-hat proves to be just as constructive an experience!

76 |1200 x 800 | 22 Mb

Download Constructive Afternoon
babyposter88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03367 секунды с 9 запросами