View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 08:11 AM   #78
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Shar's PPP Superdanglers

Shar's PPP Superdanglers

"Someone's always commenting about my breasts," Shar said. "I try to block out the negative things. I think it's hilarious for someone to cut someone else down when they don't know them as a person.

"In this economy, if someone has a commodity that they can make money off of then that's a good thing. Originally, someone told me about glamour modeling so I took some pictures and sent them out. Soon enough I was modeling for different places and I was like, 'Hey, this isn't such a big deal.' I think that if you can be aware of your sexuality and be free you'll be happier. And it was only because I took off my top and said, 'I have big tits!'

"Instead of being ashamed of having big boobs I decided to just enjoy them. And then there were people that totally liked the fact that I had big boobs. Everything just fit and I felt comfortable with what I was doing.

I realized that I love posing nude and that I want to share my body with people who like what I have to offer. I think people should do whatever makes them happy and whatever they're comfortable with. For me, I'm comfortable modeling and having fun showing off my tits to all my fans."

Model: Shar Nitzapanus
Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 28 s
Size: 319 MiB

Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14877 секунды с 9 запросами