All my threads

superperec Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Shalina Devine aka Shalina Divine

[img][/img]

Shalina Devine aka Shalina Divine

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Reality Kings
Cast: Shalina Devine aka Shalina Divine
Genres: Amateur, Facial, Blowjob, Cum Shot, Sex, Hotel, Tittyfuck, Clean-up, Facial - POV, Blowjob - POV, Tittyfuck - POV, Big Tits Worship, European, MILF

There I was, out for a stroll in Budapest looking for the market. I decided to try asking some locals and after not having any luck, I found this tall of water named Shalina Devine who was showing off some of her amazing cleavage and she had plump dick sucking lips too! I asked if she wouldn't mind coming with me for a walk and after a while, we got to talking and this horny slut was clearly down to fuck! She flashed me her big tits with perky nips and then she offered for us to go somewhere a little more private. I couldn't wait to fuck this horny MILF so after hanging outside for a bit we moved indoors where this filthy whore showed me what she's really made of! I stuffed her dripping wet pussy with my big dick and I tell ya this was the best trip to Budapest I've ever had! I really can't wait to see what other slutty MILFs this place has to offer!

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:56
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1927kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 847.9 MB

Download Shalina Devine aka Shalina Divine
superperec is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08685 секунды с 9 запросами