View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 02:58 PM   #745
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Insex - Betty's Toe Tug (Live Feed From June 24, 2001) RAW (Betty, 411)

Insex - Betty's Toe Tug (Live Feed From June 24, 2001) RAW (Betty, 411)

Studio: Insex
Cast: Betty, 411
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Torture, Humiliation, Spanking, Rubber
Video language: English

The hogtie was a struggle for me - my arms instantly went numb. And tying my hair to my feet put a constant strain on my neck - it saw hard to breathe and my breaths began to become more rapid and shallow.

When I saw him with the cane I immediately started to panic, my eyes automatically filled with tears and even though he didn't really strike me hard, the anticipation caused me to tremble and when he would strike me my body would jump and my feet would thrash causing the assplug to rise up and out to a very different position.

That was when I began to try to move passed the pain and felt it in a different way - I think I did for a while - but honestly I don't have much experience with pain - and up until that point my first reaction was to avoid it at all costs.

I wanted to try go with the sensation for as long as I could and the easiest way for me to do that is to let it out with emotions.

Crying has always been a good outlet for me and the more I cried the easier it was.

My head started to get a little fuzzy during the flying position - there was intense pressure on my arms and chest that made it a challenge to breathe. It's hard for me to remember most of it. Even after PD released my arms I was still weak. I felt bad for pulling so much on 411's nipple clamps - but I felt I had no control over my movements - the stimulation with the vibrator made the rest of my pain disappear for a short time - which I needed and really enjoyed.

I felt silly giving head to 411's strap on but I couldn't stop for fear of getting caned. I didn't dislike it, it just felt strange because it wasn't real.

From the very beginning I have been a little worried about the toe hang. During the show I kept looking over at the metal bar with the straps - my feet are my most sensitive area on my body - I really wanted to see how I would handle it. At that point I was becoming exhausted and didn't have much energy left to give.

My arms bound behind my back with leather straps PD began to tie each toe to the metal bar. I knew at that point I would have to really try to remain calm to control my breathing. When he started to pull it spread each of toes out completely and that was enough to make me lose some of my calm - the pressure was incredible. I tried to push my body up with my back - but I was already in so much pain it was hard to control...

Format: real
Duration: 1:15:44
Video: 320x240, RV30
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 123.4 MB

Download Insex - Betty's Toe Tug (Live Feed From June 24, 2001) RAW (Betty, 411)
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04378 секунды с 9 запросами