View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 04:24 PM   #33
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Bring That Butt Over Here

Bring That Butt Over Here

"I'm a giant pervert, just painfully shy," said XL Girl Violet Addams.

Violet is one of the rare models we know who worked in an adult shop. Only a handful of girls we know have been adult store employees, such as Marilyn White and Allysa Andrews.

"I worked in a store that has a lot of video booths," Violet tells us. "I sold TSG magazines, too, so I got to check them all out when they shipped in; 18eighteen, XL Girls, of course, and all of the others. Many of my customers were very nice and some of them were even fantastic."

If more stores hired more eye-candy like Violet, they'd probably jack their sales up, so to speak. Violet is a pastry chef back home in Providence.

"In my chef studies, I enjoy experimenting with pastries by adding alcohol to the ingredient list." Violet sounds more like a pastry artist to us.

Watch as Violet gives this guy a creamy tart (her tight butt and two huge cupcakes) that knocked him out for the rest of the afternoon.

Model: Violet Addams
Genre: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 22 min 0 s
Size: 426 MiB

Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05008 секунды с 9 запросами