View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 04:53 AM   #202
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Insex - 912 Live, Part One (Live Feed From December 4, 2001) - 912

Insex - 912 Live, Part One (Live Feed From December 4, 2001) - 912

Release Year: 2004
Cast: 912
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Humiliation, Spanking, Rubber
Video language: English

The show is over, PD and i got some much needed rest. i couldnt stop thinking about what had happened to me. And after a wonderful nights sleep, i woke up still thinking about it. That had to be the most intense, thrilling experience of all my life, every single moment was new for me. i told you all how nervous and scared i was getting just before the show.

There are some things that i dont seem to remember during the show after talking about the show with PD. i think there were many times i was zoned out, or felt shaky and "high". i liked that feeling!

I want to apologize for not being able to chat with you all afterwards like i would have wanted to. Again, my hands and body were a bit shaky, and i felt a little spacey....i just really hope that you all enjoyed the show, and im really thankful for all your support and encouragement during the show and always.

I hope PD truly realizes how grateful i am and thankful for His time, thank you PD. i'm feeling just fine and happier than ever! i would do it all over again in a heartbeat. This night i will remember forever and ever!

Format: real
Duration: 50:25
Video: 320x240, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 127.9 MB

Download Insex - 912 Live, Part One (Live Feed From December 4, 2001) - 912
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05870 секунды с 9 запросами