View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 10:53 PM   #985
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Isekai Fuuzoku Hajimemashita

Isekai Fuuzoku Hajimemashita

Release Year: 2018

Year: 2018
Genre: ADV, Angels, Harem, Comedy, Striptease, Neko, Anal, Oral, Big tits
Platform: PC / Windows
Edition type: Original (license)
Tabletka: Not Required
Game language: English
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 1.46 GB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: Paul of millions of years! Extensive world life! I began to custom only me in another world! The hero, Kato Hasegawa, loses his life by overwork in the real world. The next moment, when he wakes up there, there was another world, such as a game - a world in which people and apprentices will pass. It was Kaito, who was confused by the sudden events, but before my eyes was an angel, which is an absurd beauty. "Hajim Hasegawa, let's give you the opportunity to remake your life." Kaito knew that he died in the real world in explaining the angel. I wish for life in the temple, where there is a girl who serves only for me, to the best of an angel, who makes desires come true.
Thus, Kaito enters a new erotic life.

File size: 2.1 GB
Download Isekai Fuuzoku Hajimemashita
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04122 секунды с 9 запросами