View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 07:59 AM   #959
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Dokusen Saimin Watashi o Suki

Dokusen Saimin Watashi o Suki

Release Year: 2018

Year: 2018
Genre: ADV, Toys, Big tits, Anal, Harem
Platform: PC / Windows
Edition type: Original (license)
Tabletka: Not Required
Game language (plot): English
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Core 2 Duo, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 1.68GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Once, when a student goes into the abyss of a classmate's winter sound
"I want you to infect Mikumo Suzuku, instead of being disgusting, I don't mind being willing to love your body," which can make a deal.

This is a crazy offer, but I feel internally, attractive.
The original hero who knew about wanting to desecrate the woman of your choice was Suzuka, as well as a winter sound.
But I want to finish school as usual, even if I do it. I thought so.
Although this ship is on its way, there is obviously some doubt that this may be a trap for fitting for some reason, but if this is not the case, there is a high probability of dying in society.

"Depending on the cause and condition. Although this crime is usually, it may be that it can help, and only if you listen to the story ... "

I will try to answer so
"Okay, let's take it upon ourselves"
I express my voice of consent, regardless of my will.
Winter sound that shows a smile in return. I am convinced that this woman did it.

Show her a smiling smile that she cannot lose, I will approve of her with my will to repeat.
This time the winter sounds show a look that was surprised for a moment, but again laugh and laugh together, like a coincidence of a hero.
I cannot read the real intent of this request, but I was completely interested.

"Let's go ... After regret, let's make you happy forever"

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Dokusen Saimin Watashi o Suki
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05371 секунды с 9 запросами