View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 01:47 PM   #30
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Multiple Orgasms - Juliette - Part 1 - Full HD 1080p

Multiple Orgasms - Juliette - Part 1 - Full HD 1080p

Juliette is led into the room by a man in a ski mask, holding the end of the chain attached to her collar. Juliette is nude except for dark, thigh high nylons. Her wrists are shackled behind her back and her ankles are in shackles with a chain between them. She is wearing a steel collar around her neck. A chain is attached to it. She has to stand by a chair. He drops the chain and leaves the scene to turn on the lights. The man slowly removes the hood over her head. A penis gag has been put in her mouth and secured behind her head. Her eyes adjust to the light. Juliette looks at the camera blinking her eyes. He removes the gag and tells her to look in the camera. His members watching her and she has to tell them whats happen to her. She says: "Good evening. I am Juliette and I am your slave. I am here tonight to please you. I will receive two orgasms with different torments to my nipples. I hope you will enjoy my suffering". Now the show can starts.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2520kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 277.5 MB

Download Multiple Orgasms - Juliette - Part 1 - Full HD 1080p
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16242 секунды с 9 запросами