View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 02:20 AM   #252
nill909

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

nill909 Непонятно, что и думать...

Mechanical Toys - Full HD 1080p

Mechanical toys... Santa was good to me this year (contrary to popular belief, he harbors a liking for little bad girls such as myself) and subsequently, I've many new gadgets with which to amuse myself. One such gadget being a most desirous "fucking machine"; I'd wanted one for such a long time and was finally the recipient of one such fine gift. I'd never used one before, believe it or not (at least, I can't recall having ever used one before... Shocking, I know) and thought it would be fun to have one around (and I must admit, it is, though I've much more exploring to do with mine). Another one of my fine Christmas presents was a new camera (and yes guys, we're going 4k, just as soon as I install a new video card in my computer so that it can handle all of me). I wasn't planning on using this footage but I thought it was so pretty that I just had to... I was really just giving my new toys their first go and doing some exploring with my new camera and an associated lens. So, this scene is slow and exploratory but I appreciate it and hope you do as well...

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 254.6 MB
Download Mechanical Toys - Full HD 1080p
nill909 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02799 секунды с 9 запросами