Botichelli

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Ricardo (30th January 2008)

Ricardo (30th January 2008)

Produced in: 30th January 2008
Duration: 12min 34sec
Name: Ricardo - 5 of 5. Tight bondage, flogging, nipple torment, anal probing, hard mouth fucking and agonising cock pegs and clips...

Description:
I love seeing the confused panic on Ricardo's face as he watches me approach, bearing my instruments of torment. First come a couple of tight nipple pegs which make the harsh chest beating with my flogger even more painful. Then his cock and balls get a taste of the lash, making him flinch and whimper.

When Jake then sticks a probe up his arse, it's the least of Ricardo's worries - because his cock's in for far worse! Not one, but two nasty little cock clips stretching his tender foreskin to its limit, attached to his toes.

And no matter how much it hurts as we attach even more pegs to the most sensitive parts of his anatomy, Ricardo can't escape, can't move an inch.

Seeing Ricardo cowering away from me, every part of his body tingling with pain, has got my throbbing dick rock hard. I shove it into his face without consideration for his breathing comfort, making him drool and gag as he desperately tries to please me.

Then I leave him, covered in drool, to pull off his cock clips using his toes... with only the pain and shame to keep him company.

Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 25.00fps 2436Kbps [Raw Video 1]

File size: 225.7 MB

Download Ricardo (30th January 2008)
Botichelli is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02169 секунды с 9 запросами