Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

sm-monk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Redneck Part 2. Slave (2012)

Redneck Part 2. Slave (2012)

Release Year: 2012

Cast: Marko

Genres: Fetish

Marko crawls on all fours as the soldiers sit on his back and break in their slave. They lead him deep into the forest to chain him and push their juicy massive dicks into his mouth. The straight guy gets his hole fondled and his ass heavily beaten.
Our poor redneck finds himself completely undressed and sexually degraded. Ivan tells the guy to go on his fours and start crawling. Then Mecko sits down on Markoґs back. “Move! Bitch! We gonna break you in!” But Marco struggles and fights. Ivan kicks his ass several times to make him finally move. A few hundred meters later he is allowed to stand up again and led into the deep forest.
Oh my god, where will they bring me, Marko asks himself. Suddenly the trees end and a clearance appears. The soldiers chain Marko to a metal framework. Ivan unzips his pants and takes out his huge dick. “Suck it” and Marko obeys. Then Mecko takes out his tool and pushes it deep inside the guyґs mouth. Marko has to please his tormentors with a hard blow-job including lots of deep throat and heavy face fucking. This torture feels like an eternity for our redneck-guy. They move him into many different position giving him a real bad time.
Then suddenly Ivan starts to fondle the guyТ‘s ass. His fingers enter MarkoТ‘s hole fucking that fleshy ass. ItТ‘s a big fun for him to humiliate this young straight man and to hear his desperate moans of terror and agony. And this was only the beginning he thinks with an evil smile.

Format: Windows Media

Duration: 11:04

Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

Audio: 187kbps

File size: 412.5 MB

Download Redneck Part 2. Slave (2012)

Время генерации страницы 0.03533 секунды с 9 запросами