Thread: Bondaged Girls
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 05:09 AM   #123
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

Fayth Inverted, clamped, spanked, strapped, hooded and more! - Part 2

With Fayth on her back and legs up, I bind her feet with rope and leather straps before hoisting her into the air. Women always look better hanging upside down, and Fayth is no exception. I make her gag a little better by wrapping more twine through her mouth and around her head, before I clamp her nipples with clovers. I hang cowbells from the clamps for a little extra weight and because I like the sound from when Fayth jerks herself around when being spanked. I start with some hard hand spanking. I then give the undersides of her tits some attention with a thick leather slapper, before I intensify her bondage with more twine on her elbows. More hard hand spanking for Fayth and it is not long before one of the clover clamps slides off. I grab a wide thick leather strap (prison strap) and give Fayth a few strokes with it. More spanking... the clamps slide off so I put them back on. A few more strokes with the prison strap and one clamp slides off again. I place a few heavy spring clamps on that nipple, as I know those will stay put. I then use my hand, the prison strap, and the thinner thick strap on her ass for quite some time. Towards the end of the clip, I hood Fayth with a thick leather hood. Because, of her hair gag, it does not fit as well as I would like, but it still does the job.

Filesize: 545 MB
Duration: 00:24:25
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03278 секунды с 9 запросами