Thread: Bondaged Girls
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 03:57 PM   #61
bart202

Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 30 сообщениях

All my threads

bart202 Его путь ведет к истине...

The Girl Becomes The Pony Girl - Part 2

I strap her arms up behind her back, before a leather head harness is fitted and buckled. The bit gag that she wore earlier is strapped back in as well. She is ordered to turn in a circle for us so we can get a good look of her in her harness and leather bondage. Soon it's time to exercise our Pony Girl. We order her to trot in place. Whenever she hesitates she gets a shock from her collar, which usually corrects her fairly quickly. I tell her to practice her jumping next. After her exercise session I hand the reigns over to Lilly. Lilly walks away from The Pony Girl and calls her to come to her. She has to listen and make her way based on her voice as she is blind. After walking back and forth a few times, I clover clamp her nipples and tie them to her bit gag. I tie her harness back as well, which tightens them up a bit more and makes sure they stay tight. The gag has been pulled out by the clamps, so now I tighten the strap as tight as it will go. The clamps tighten up even more. I let Lilly continue training the Pony Girl. Lilly orders her to trot a few times towards the end. She will need these skills for when she pulls us around the property on our cart. When we are done with her for the evening we put her in the corner. Soon the lights go out.

Filesize: 576 MB
Duration: 00:25:33
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: MP4
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
bart202 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02883 секунды с 9 запросами