View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 04:30 PM   #213
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Santa Baby

Santa Baby

Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: Sex Toys, Blowjob, Titjob, Creampie

It's Christmas Eve and I'm staying at my boy's house. My boy has been so busy with work that he hasn't decorated. I made certain than we go out, cut a Christmas tree, decorate it together, just like the old days. I'm sipping on wine and hanging the mistletoe when he gives me a kiss. I kiss his lips, he's taken back a little. We've both been teasing each other for a long time, and now that he is a grown man, in his very own home, I've decided to take it to the next level.

I give him a Christmas present to open on Christmas Eve, a little tradition we've had since he was a boy. He smiles warmly, he opens it, and sees a perfectly crafted toy from my very own body, a custom pocket pussy. I convince him to use it, afterall he has been running with loose women, he might as well know how tight a woman feels like when she treats herself respectfully. He's stunned at first, he can barely speak, but I coo to him in my voice and it makes him hard. I'm so pleased to see how big he's gotten, he can barely fit in the toy. I get wet showing him how to use it. I didn't plan on using my own body, but the moment took over, and I had to feel him inside of me. "Please," I whisper to him," make Mommy cum."

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3231kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 521.1 MB

Download Santa Baby
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14272 секунды с 9 запросами