View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 09:32 PM   #336
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Something Unlimited (2017)

Something Unlimited (2017)

Release Year: 2017

Year of manufacture: 2016
Release date: 2017/12/01
Genre: ADV, mind control, striptease, prostitution, anal
Censorship: Missing / There is a patch to remove
Developer / Publisher: SunsetRiders7
Platform: PC / Windows
Publication Type: In development
Tabletka: Not required
Version: 2.1.3
Language of the game (story): English
Language: English
Language of voice: English
System requirements (minimum): Windows 7/8/10, HDD 4.6GB

Description: The game is obviously inspired by DCAU and contains elements of the episode "Grudge Match" from the second season of the JLU series, but it's completely a parody. Not everything on this hangs, but it's a win-win concept of the game. Instead of starting an underground fighter, you start more like a brothel / strip club. I wanted to stay away from the idea of ​​learning, because it's much harder to get her to make some sense and keep the characters relatively true. In this case, you just update your control devices and in the end you can simply enter any personality that you want. This, of course, is based on Coach Princess Aqabura, but I wanted to have more freedom to just do anything. The game plays the same, but you generate money daily to unlock more things. I'm still figuring out what will actually be in the game on the initial release, only in time. I plan to continue to add it, but everything in this game was designed for expansion. Thus, you can think of the first official release more as a milestone, and in the future there will be even more.

File size: 4.5 GB
Download Something Unlimited (2017)
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10975 секунды с 9 запросами