View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 07:03 PM   #323
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Darkest Sex Dungeon

Darkest Sex Dungeon

Release Year: 2016

Year: 2016
Genre: RPG, Strategy, Monsters, Zombie, , Guro, , BDSM, Corruption, Fantasy
Censorship: None
Platform: PC / Windows
Language Game: rus+eng

System requirements:
OS (system): Windows XP / 7/10
CPU (processor): 2 Ghz
RAM (memory): 2 GB of RAM
VRAM (video): Open GL 3.2+
HDD (volume): 11 GB
DirectX: Versions 9-11

Description:
My next fashion for my favorite strategy game Darkest Dungeon. As usual I collected all the sex fashion that I could find and also changed the game files inside. Added a bunch of female skins for all the characters well and a few from . Replaced all pictures of the events well, and in the city all the townsfolk became naked girls. There are DLC Crimson Court as well as Schitol and the Saber. Increased the number of backdrops and their variety. The compilation is collected according to the fan and is not a hentai game but just a sex variation of a good game for those not acquainted with it.
In the collection there are mods which add new characters and simplify the game:
7 Combat Skills - allows you to select all 7 character skills simultaneously
Inventory Expansion - increases bag twice
Unique Items - New Artifacts

Installation order:
Unzip the Darkest Sex Dungeon.zip archive and then run Darkest Sex Dungeon \ _windowsnosteam \ Darkest.exe

After entering the game, go to the options and select Options - Other and select "Russian" in the Language menu to translate the entire game into Russian.
After setting all the options you need to quit the game for the change to take effect.

File Size: 11.4 GB

Total size: 11.4 GB in 6 files.

Download Darkest Sex Dungeon
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15261 секунды с 9 запросами