View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 01:46 PM   #838
sm-monk

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

sm-monk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Dreamer Part 1. Naked and blindfolded (2012)

Dreamer Part 1. Naked and blindfolded (2012)

Release Year: 2012

Cast: Slavo

Genres: Fetish

Slavo was sleeping as he was rudely woken up, tied and displaced to a dark shelter. When the soldiers stripped him slowly he got beaten and fixed to the ground.
Slavo did not sleep well that night. He had nightmares about the war as he was planning to seek refuge in Europe. But how could he afford that. He was just a student at Novo SazkyТ‘s local university. And as his studies were interrupted by the state of emergency that was announced one week before many thoughts came to his mind until he fell into a heavy sleep.
Mecko and Becko approached a house that seemed to be deserted. They were seeking a place to stay for the night. Maybe there is some food inside. Maybe a real bed after nights in the forest.
They took a peak through window. Nothing. They unlocked the door carefully in order to avoid any noise. When it was opened they stormed upstairs to search the rooms. There he was laying. And still sleeping. It were just two or three seconds to overpower the defenseless young man. Once he was gagged they brought him downstairs and tied him into the cellar. They were tired. Too tired to touch him tonight. But the warm bed invited them to rest.
Oh what a morning. And what a nice toy waiting in the shelter, Mecko thought.
Wake up! But Slavo was already awake. He was considering to escape but he was to terrified of the guys that might have been waiting just in front of that door the whole night. But what will they do to me? Are they just marauding soldiers? Regular troops? Rebels even? He had never seen a rebel so far.
Tie him up to the roof was BeckoТ‘s order and Mecko was busy to get out the ropes. An old beater attracted the eyes of Becko and he decided to try it on the poor bound male. Time for punishment. Time for fun. What does it feel like, boy?
It felt humiliating but Slavo decided not to scream. If they noticed he is weak they will only enjoy it even more. Enough. Finally enough. After a while the boy gets back to the ground and tied again properly with his head just between Meckoґs legs. Naked and blindfolded. Oh my god – what is happening to me?

Format: Windows Media

Duration: 9:56

Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

Audio: 187kbps

File size: 366.7 MB

Download Dreamer Part 1. Naked and blindfolded (2012)

Время генерации страницы 0.05394 секунды с 9 запросами