View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 08:25 AM   #311
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Abigail - chastity bra

Abigail - chastity bra

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

It just had to happen. I don't care if the trim of the bra is not white, I just needed to add a chastity bra to Abigail's perfect outfit. Maybe it's not so perfect anymore now, but a girl in belt, thigh bands, and chastity bra will always be perfect to me!
Abigail had never seen a chastity bra before, she did not even believe it was a bra when I handed it to her. When she managed to lock it on, she started to understand it wasn't coming off without a key and she couldn't touch her boobs. She looked so great! On this last day of her Chastity Deal, she had picked a white dress and white shoes. She looked like Marilyn Monroe! It was a great outfit to match her belt and thigh bands!
I really need to work on a bra with white trim, I only have black, blue, and pink. And I need to work on a red trim bra as well for my trusty assistant Anahí! No problem, I will get it done, or maybe I will order them from My-Steel. It could be worth it, because there should be more chastity bras in future updates. Abigail's Deal convinced me it is the best look for girls: full chastity is the way to go!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14593kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 693.2 MB

Download Abigail - chastity bra
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12143 секунды с 9 запросами