View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 01:39 PM   #132
PrnSp3ed
Любитель Халявы
Share Amateur

Поблагодарили 19 раз(а) в 19 сообщениях

All my threads

PrnSp3ed Скоро так и знаменитым станет, хотя...
Default Sayaka Oshiro, Koda Yuko, Katsuragi Uni - Panty School (Part 3)

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Japanese, Uncensored, All Sex, Uniform, Anal, Cunnilingus, Blowjob, Facesitting

I remember my school ..... I remember all their odnoklacsnits and classmates. I remember how fun together and we studied together, the first call .... last call ........ I remember how good I was doing blow job in the toilet, "my excellent student," as every morning the school nurse does blowjob gym teacher and even once my friend, classmate, who came to her in the clinic after having received a ball in the house. I remember as a local hooligan by another friend of mine, in the same closet. And I remember one of my school friends tried to have sex with the local bespectacled botanichkoy, but it was so boring - that guy sitting on the face of his crotch, she could not stop even then lecture on the sine and cosine, thinking aloud about that - Why a train rushed Anna Karenina, and many of the bacteria on the penis in men, and eventually heard a loud snoring and sweet friend of mine. That's how it turns out, too, sometimes. And has remained a lady - unsatisfied, even her crotch could not arouse sexual interest in the guy, and vice versa - she made him sleep)) Although, this could all affect an old injury from hitting a ball in the balls? And now there is a side effect? Or boring lectures botanichki bespectacled mathematics, literature and biology? And maybe - that, and - other? But the school nurse started to practice with the physical education teacher - anal sex. And now not only became a princess blowjob, but the queen of anal sex. But "my excellent pupil" has found a way to finally come to terms with me, that I forgot her infidelity - was engaged in anal sex with me, and for the first time in his life. In general, this year the school was rich in anal sex) It was my school ..... my memories ..... many years ago ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:14
Video: 704x396, Windows Media Video 9, 1875kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 644.0 MB
Download Sayaka Oshiro, Koda Yuko, Katsuragi Uni - Panty School (Part 3)

Время генерации страницы 0.04193 секунды с 9 запросами