View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 07:30 PM   #630
real20
Banned

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

real20 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sengoku Rance (Fuwanovel) (English)

Sengoku Rance (Fuwanovel) (English)

Remember: Other versions also available in my profile

Tags:
game, exe, cards,

Sengoku Rance is the 8th game in the Rance series and was released in 2006. It is known to be one of the best eroge games ever. In terms of gameplay, nothing else even comes close. Most eroges follow the visual novel format, which I have nothing against, but really forces the game to rely on characters and story, which, for most h-games, is a weak point. Sengoku Rance does make use of this gameplay type for conversations and story events, but the actual game itself is built on a really deep and rewarding turn-based strategy RPG.

Rance is a foreigner whose goal is to have sex with every sexy woman in Japan. So, he crosses the Tenma Bridge from the Continent into feudal Japan (the setting is very surreal) where he runs across none other than the warlord Oda Nobunaga, working in a restaurant with his sister, Kou. Nobunaga finds conquering other warlords to be too much of a bother, and enlists Rance to be the behind-the-scenes ruler of his country. As secret warlord, Rance decides he will conquer every other nation and take their princesses' virginity, and thus the game begins .

Size: 1.43 GB
Installation:
1. Extract
2. Play
100 safe

Note: use 7zip or Winrar for Extract

» [Fuwanovel] Sengoku Rance -English-.rar - 1.4 GB «

real20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02442 секунды с 9 запросами