View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 05:59 PM   #629
real20
Banned

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

real20 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The Klub 17 - 7.4 (with ENB and lots more)

The Klub 17 - 7.4 (with ENB and lots more)

Remember: Other versions also available in my profile

Tags:
game, exe, simulator, tk17,

This is the portable version of the game.

In other words, there's no need to install it to get it to run. You just need to move the TK17 directory to wherever you like, then double click on the TK17 directory, then the binaries community, and then "3DSexVilla2_Launcher". One thing to keep in mind is this version is a customized version using my tweaked version of ENB and the game will start with ENB enabled. If you don't like my tweaked ENB settings, you can just hit the F9 key and it will disable the settings or exit the game and go into the binaries folder and delete d3d8.dll, d3d9.dll, enbconvertor, and enbseries.

Size: 1.27 GB

I also included all of my custom models, outfits I've come across or made myself, and many, many poses. Now if you're merely going to copy these files over a pre-installed version of TK17, which you can do, but are afraid my poses will overwrite poses you already have, just don't move the community and save directories from this into your pre-existing version of the game. Or you can just chose to let Windows rename the files, most of the poses should work fine if you go that route.

Here's some of the new content that's in 7.4 .

In mods U;
- Added Makayla voice.
- Added Mod Female English voice 1.
- Added Mod Female English voice 2.
- Added Mod Female English voice 3.
- Added Mod Female English voice 4.

In mods V:
- Added Mod Female English voice 5.
- Added Mod Female English voice 6.
- Added Mod Female no word

There's also lots of new wigs, hats, and the back alley room, and so much more.

So knock yourself out.

Remember, if you already use TK17 and are perfectly happy with your poses, just move all the folders except for the "community" and "save" folder into your pre-existing directory. I am not responsible if you don't do this and end up losing your poses. Also keep in mind that I removed the celebrity models from this version since that isn't my cup of tea. So if you're using the celebrities, avoid this since if you move the files from it into your TK17 directory, your celebrity models TK17 included in earlier versions of the game will vanish, as well as the hentai models.

Note: use 7zip or Winrar for Extract

» TK17.rar - 1.1 GB «

real20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03770 секунды с 9 запросами