View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 02:14 AM   #26
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Inevitable Relations

Inevitable Relations

You are playing as Bethany, the of Charlie and Eva. Charlie and Eva were pretty close, too close for Beth and Alex, who Beth is married to. So they send Charlie to California, to live with Beth's Leo. After one year he returns, and the story starts there.
To say it with Beth's words: „I thought, if he lives with my for a few months, everything will be alright and their feelings would settle. Yeah right... Let's just say they did in a way."
The story of the game is told mostly in the present, with occasional flashbacks to the past. And dreams, that Beth has during the night!
Genre: ADV, RPG, 3DCG, SLG, Milf, Female Protagonist, Sex, Oral, Seduction, Lesbian
Size: 441 MB
Censorship: To is Absent/eat a patch for removal
Developer/publisher: KinneyX23
Platform: PC/Windows/MacOS/Linux/Android
Edition type: In development
Tablet: It isn't required
Version: v0.05a
Language of a game (plot): English
Interface language: English

File size: 445.6 MB
Download Inevitable Relations
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote