All my threads

real20 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Tokimeki Check-In!

Tokimeki Check-In!

Remember: Other versions also available in my profile

Tags:
game, english, visual.novel, h-game, translated,

Life doesn't always turn out the way you want; it sure hasn't for Takayuki
Yamano. Wanting no part of his family's business, Takayuki fled to university immediately after high school, hoping to make a niche for himself far away from his hometown. However, upon his graduation four years later, his dreams collapse. Unemployed and without any prospects, Takayuki has to drag himself back home and take the job he dreads.
Of course, one might question Takayuki's sanity after considering the life he's trying to escape. Takayuki's family runs the Yamano Inn, an establishment known for its open-air baths and frequented by beautiful young women. One could be quite content to while away the time admiring and entertaining these gorgeous guests.
That's where you come in. In this point-and-click bishoujo game, you will make Takayuki's decisions for three wonderful days, and it's your job to make sure he doesn't end the weekend alone. You can make Takayuki pursue any of the ten eligible women at the inn. Be careful, though, you'll face a ton of possibilities that make it very difficult for you to reach your goal.
Goodluck!

Size: 1.27 GB

Note: use 7zip or Winrar for Extract

» Check-In.part1.rar - 400.0 MB «
» Check-In.part2.rar - 400.0 MB «
» Check-In.part3.rar - 153.9 MB «

real20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05723 секунды с 9 запросами