View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 12:06 AM   #55
nill909

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

nill909 Непонятно, что и думать...

Polish Steele

Studio: Pink Video

Theres tons of footage of Chris (he of the man hairy pecs, massive arms and thick ramrodder) having his way with young, smooth, uncut Polish boymen. Lots of gloryhole sex, sleazy tricking, much rubbing and groping, a filthy striptease in a sex club featuring Chris in leather harness ending with him slurping up his own load, and a finale in a shower stall that made me all thick in the briefs.

The photography is a little on the dark side in spots, and the sound gets muffled at times too. But you know what? It actually helps to make this flick even sleazier and hotter. The opening and closing shots of the Steele Ranger at the airport are a little perfunctory, and really serve no purpose other than to establish that Chris has arrived in town. Trust me - the young uns in this Polish hamlet are well aware the guys in town!

Still, the action is well-paced, and a few of these cuties get down and dirty in a way that took me by surprise. And then of course, theres Mr. Steele himself - looking all hot, tough, and with a dirty grin on his face that would stop most guys in their tracks.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:35:33
Video: 576x320, DivX 3, 853kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 689.4 MB
Download Polish Steele

nill909 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11156 секунды с 9 запросами