Banned

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

real20 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Ona-Ken International

Ona-Ken International

Remember: Other versions also available in my profile

Tags:
big.tits, cunnilingus, masturbation, small.tits, lesbian, toys, orgy, censored, bondage, schoolgirl, hentai, game, groping, visual.novel, oral.sex, insertion, oppai, mirror, lesbian.orgy, pettanko,

Nao Kasukabe is a famous troublemaker in school. Right now her "boom" is whopping masturbation!
She'll start a new club involving her childhood friend Hibiki, her classmate Norika, even Mako the upperclassman. Its name is "Ona-Ken!"
The club activities will be forced conversation while masturbating with pink-cheeked shame.
Norika and Mako talk explicitly about how they're touching themselves,
and Nao demonstrates the variety of masturbation methods of women using her own body.

Ona-Ken! is the pursuit of great masturbation. What heights will eager loins reach when they belong to girls who never get tired of jilling off?

See the sometimes cheerfully liberal, sometimes obscenely ribald "secret doings" of girls who love masturbation.
Each has a maniac obsession with making herself feel good that's beyond imagination!
And when the members of Ona-Ken! can no longer be satisfied with just onanism (multi-endings) the result is a must-see.

Platforms: Windows
Developer:Fruits-JAM
Publisher:Fruits-JAM
Released: Aug/24/2015

System Requirements

CPU: 2.0GHz or greater
Memory:512MB or greater
HDD:1GB or greater
Others:800x600 display or greater

Note: use 7zip or Winrar for Extract
|

► Download or WATCH ONLINE | OnaKenInternational.zip | 635.4 MB ◄